Purchasing a Three-Pack
Step-by-Step! How it works:
- Purchase a three-pack in your preferred currency
- We will send you an email with three unique codes
- Use those codes to register for three individual workshops (see open registration dates below)
Essential Action Tool Kit Subjects & Dates:
- April 1: Easy Breathing (registration open now!)
- April 29: Easy Turning (registration opens April 2)
- June 3: Easy Reaching (registration opens May 1)
- July 22: Easy Balance (registration opens June 5)
- August 26: Easy Sitting (registration opens July 24)
- October 21: Easy Standing (registration opens August 28)
- November 18: Easy Getting Up & Down (registration opens October 23)
- December 9: Easy Walking (registration opens November 20)
Each Saturday workshop includes:
- Two Awareness Through Movement® lessons (sometimes a third, 'bonus' lesson may be added)
- Introductory talk
- Lifetime access to recordings and option to download
- Assistance during the lesson (if needed) from our support team
- Live classes/recordings show alternative position options
More Registration Options:
- Register for all eight workshops in the Essential Action Tool Kit.
- Register for Easy Breathing only.
David Zemach-Bersin graduated from the first Feldenkrais training held in the U.S. He is a warm, experienced teacher, recognized for his high level of expertise and forty-five years of dedication to the Feldenkrais Method. David has maintained a private practice since 1977. He currently directs Feldenkrais Access, and has been creating programs and teaching classes and workshops online for both Feldenkrais Practitioners and the public since 2020. He lives in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.