May 26-June 30
Thursdays, 12:00 PM-1:15 PM EDT
5:00 PM-6:15 PM BST
7:00 PM-8:15 PM IDT
Learn to protect and soothe your hands and wrists.
How are your hands? Flexible, intelligent, sensitive, and hard-working, our hands and wrists are involved in almost everything we do. They allow us to engage in a wide range of activities, from simple to complex, from petting a dog to playing a musical instrument. All day long, as needed, our hands open and close, push and pull, gather and lift, hold, twist, and turn.
Interestingly, our hands occupy a very large area of our brain’s motor cortex and are innervated by more sensory fibers than any other part of the body. And, because they are connected to our involuntary nervous system, our hands can also reflect our emotional state.
Our hands and wrists can become tense, sore, and stiff as the result of overuse and poor organization. Chronic muscular tension in our hands can easily become an unconscious habitual pattern. If you work with your hands, text or type, play music, or have experienced repetitive strain injuries, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, or neurological impairments, this series of Feldenkrais classes with David Zemach-Bersin will help you.
Benefits may include:
- Reduced inflammation
- Reduced pain
- Improved dexterity and comfort
- Improved range of motion
- Reduced vulnerability to injuries
- Improved blood flow to your hands
- New ways to reduce stress and anxiety
- Six Awareness Through Movement® lessons (60-75 min)
- Lifetime access to recordings and option to download
- Ability to submit your questions for David to answer during recorded Q&A sessions
- Assistance during the lesson (if needed) from our support team
- Recordings added to your Feldenkrais Access library approx. 48 hours after each live class
- Live classes/recordings show alternative position options
- 25% discount on one Feldenkrais Access on-demand program
" For the first time I can really feel, in a detailed way, how my hands connect with my whole self."
-Healthy Hands Participant
David Zemach-Bersin graduated from the first Feldenkrais training held in the U.S. He is a warm, experienced teacher, recognized for his high level of expertise and forty-five years of dedication to the Feldenkrais Method. David has maintained a private practice since 1977. He currently directs Feldenkrais Access, and has been creating programs and teaching classes and workshops online for both Feldenkrais Practitioners and the public since 2020. He lives in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
What's New? Special Anti-Inflation Price!
We know times are hard, and want to make your access to the Feldenkrais Method a little easier. Therefore, the Extra-Early Bird rate for Liberate Your Hands & Wrists is 20% off!
- Feldenkrais Guild members save an extra 5% with coupon code WRIST5
- Feldenkrais trainees and essential workers save an extra 10% with coupon code WRIST10
Scholarships available. Find out more by reading our 2022 Scholarship Program Update!
Unfavorable exchange rate? If you live in a country with an unfavorable exchange rate and want to join us, we're happy to help.