March 18-April 22
Thursdays, 12:00-1:15 PM EDT
Join us live or via recording
Facial tension? TMJ pain? Learn a set of lessons to use whenever you want to relax your mouth and jaw!
Do you clench your jaw or grind your teeth while sleeping and wake up feeling sore? Experience neck or shoulder pain, headaches, eyestrain, anxiety, or other symptoms frequently related to TMJ problems? This online class will help you interrupt the common habits of muscular tension that cause chronic contraction of the muscles of the mouth, jaw, eyes, and brow. Each lesson will help you restore comfort and relaxation to this vital and expressive part of yourself.
This series can help you to:
- Reduce facial tension pain
- Reduce Jaw or TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) pain
- Reduce eye strain and headaches
- Improve the comfort of your neck, shoulders, and back
- Improve breathing
- Soothe and relax your nervous system; reduce anxiety
- Reduce tension wrinkles
- Prepare for more comfortable visits to the dentist
- Reduce oral tension at night
- Improve comfort in chewing, speaking, and smiling
For almost forty years, David Zemach-Bersin has been helping people reduce or eliminate TMJ-related pain and discomfort. Liberate Your Mouth & Jaw is the first time that David will share this valuable material online. Please join us live, or attend the class at your convenience using the class recordings.
"David is a wonderful teacher. While attending a class, one can observe that he is passionate and super knowledgeable about the Feldenkrais Method. David is generous and takes the time to explain as the class evolves. Without a doubt, your body and mind will benefit from his teachings."
- Six weekly Awareness Through Movement® lessons (60-75 min)
- Six weekly Q&A sessions
- Assistance during the lesson, if needed
- Recordings automatically available (48 hrs after each live class)
- Stream recordings indefinitely
- Option to download recordings
- FGNA members save an extra 5% with coupon code JAW5
- Feldenkrais trainees and essential workers save an extra 10% with coupon code JAW10
- 25% discount on one Feldenkrais Access on-demand program
Scholarships are available. Find out more.
David Zemach-Bersin met Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais in 1973 and studied with him for over 10 years in the U.S., Europe, and Israel. Today, David directs Feldenkrais training programs and teaches around the world. He has maintained a private practice since 1977, and is recognized for his contribution to strengthening Dr. Feldenkrais’ legacy. David also studied extensively with Gaby Yaron and Yochanon Rywerant. A graduate of UC Berkeley, with post-graduate work in physiological psychology, he is the co-author of Relaxercise (HarperCollins), and has created numerous audio and video programs. David is a past President of FGNA and co-founder of Feldenkrais Resources, the Feldenkrais Institute of New York, the Feldenkrais Foundation, and is the founder and director of Feldenkrais Access. He lives with his family in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.