Try Free Introductory Lesson:
Opening, A Beginning
Facial tension? TMJ pain? Re-educate your mouth & jaw to relax--naturally!
Do you clench your jaw or grind your teeth while sleeping and wake up feeling sore? Experience neck or shoulder pain, headaches, eyestrain, anxiety, or other symptoms frequently related to TMJ problems? This program will help you interrupt the common habits of muscular tension that cause chronic contraction of the muscles of the mouth, jaw, eyes, and brow. Each lesson will help you restore comfort and relaxation to this vital and expressive part of yourself.
This program can help you to:
- Reduce facial tension pain
- Reduce Jaw or TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) pain
- Reduce eye strain and headaches
- Improve the comfort of your neck, shoulders, and back
- Improve breathing
- Soothe and relax your nervous system; reduce anxiety
- Reduce tension wrinkles
- Prepare for more comfortable visits to the dentist
- Reduce oral tension at night
- Improve comfort in chewing, speaking, and smiling
"David is a wonderful teacher. While attending a class, one can observe that he is passionate and super knowledgeable about the Feldenkrais Method. David is generous and takes the time to explain as the class evolves. Without a doubt, your body and mind will benefit from his teachings."
- Six Awareness Through Movement® lessons, plus intro lesson
- Six Q&A sessions
- Eight short exercises
- Lifetime access to recordings
- Option to download recordings
David Zemach-Bersin graduated from the first Feldenkrais training held in the U.S. He directs Feldenkrais Professional Training Programs in New York City and teaches in programs around the world. David has maintained a continual private practice since 1977, working with both adults and children. He is recognized for forty-five years of dedication to the Feldenkrais Method and for his contribution to preserving Dr. Feldenkrais’ legacy. David served as President of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America and is the Co-Founder of Feldenkrais Resources, the Feldenkrais Institute of New York, and the Feldenkrais Foundation. David is known as a warm, highly skilled, and enthusiastic teacher. He currently directs Feldenkrais Access and has been teaching classes online for both Feldenkrais students and Practitioners, and the public, during the past year. He lives in Bucks County, PA.