Free Introductory Lesson:
Opening, A Beginning
Re-educate your mouth & jaw to relax--naturally!
Do you clench your jaw or grind your teeth while sleeping and wake up feeling sore? Experience neck or shoulder pain, headaches, eyestrain, anxiety, or other symptoms frequently related to TMJ problems? This program will help you interrupt the common habits of muscular tension that cause chronic contraction of the muscles of the mouth, jaw, eyes, and brow. Each lesson will help you restore comfort and relaxation to this vital and expressive part of yourself.
This program can help you to:
- Reduce facial tension
- Reduce Jaw or TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) pain
- Reduce eye strain and headaches
- Improve the comfort of your neck, shoulders, and back
- Improve breathing
- Soothe and relax your nervous system; reduce anxiety
- Reduce tension wrinkles
- Prepare for more comfortable visits to the dentist
- Reduce oral tension at night
- Improve comfort in chewing, speaking, and smiling
"As I had hoped, my jaw and mouth feel much less tight and more comfortable since I took the series. What I didn’t anticipate is an enormous improvement and new ease in my posture. David’s attention to the curve of the neck and its relationship to the jaw resulted in a positive and pleasurable change as I walk and stand."
- Seven Awareness Through Movement® lessons
- Six Q&A sessions
- Five helpful short exercises
- Three helpful, "even shorter," exercises
- Four supplemental articles
- Lifetime access to recordings
- Option to download recordings
- Opening, A Beginning
- Connecting Your Tongue
- Connecting Your Jaw
- Connecting Your Spine
- Freeing Your Jaw
- Softening Your Face
- The Primacy of Your Tongue
David Zemach-Bersin graduated from the first Feldenkrais training held in the U.S. He is a warm, experienced teacher, recognized for his high level of expertise and forty-five years of dedication to the Feldenkrais Method. David has maintained a private practice since 1977. He currently directs Feldenkrais Access, and has been creating programs and teaching classes and workshops online for both Feldenkrais Practitioners and the public since 2020. He lives in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.