January 12-February 23
Thursdays, 12:00 PM-1:15 PM EST
5:00 PM-6:15 PM GMT
6:00 PM-7:15 PM CET
7:00 PM-8:15 PM IST
Try Class One!
Your Beginning to a Pain-Free Back
We begin the year proudly, with a series of Feldenkrais lessons designed to help you reduce and prevent back pain, presented by David Zemach-Bersin, one of the world's most experienced Feldenkrais Teachers.
Some people suffer back pain occasionally--after lifting something heavy, for example, while others suffer back pain on a daily basis. Either way, it makes sense to pay attention to your back pain. Ignored, back problems can become progressively worse, cause referred pain in our arms or legs, and affect our mood.
For almost fifty years, David Zemach-Bersin has been applying the Feldenkrais Method to help people with back pain. He looks forward to sharing a set of soothing and effective Feldenkrais lessons to help you reduce back pain, stimulate your 'built-in' healing processes, and avoid back problems in the future.
In addition to the seven classes in this series, you will receive supplementary materials to support your continued improvement. We hope you'll join us to explore this soothing, yet sophisticated approach to back care, and learn new tools for alleviating back pain.
These classes may help those who are interested in*:
- Acute Back Pain
- Chronic Back Pain
- Herniated Disc Problems
- Arthritis of the Spine
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Postural Challenges
"After years of back problems, the Feldenkrais Method has given me the ability to remain free of pain. They are by far the most effective and pleasurable exercises I have ever done.”
-Joseph Botkin, M.A.
- Seven Awareness Through Movement® lessons (60-75 min)
- Ability to submit your questions for David to answer during Q&A sessions
- Set of additional intervention exercises to use throughout the day
- Lifetime access to recordings and option to download
- Assistance during the lesson (if needed) from our support team
- Information to help you adapt the lessons to alternative positions
- Recordings added to your Feldenkrais Access library approx. 48 hours after each live class
*If you have a medical condition, consult your medical practitioner before joining us for this series.
- Feldenkrais Guild members save an extra 5% with coupon code BACKFIVE
- Feldenkrais trainees and essential workers save an extra 10% with coupon code BACKTEN
Scholarships available. Find out more by reading our 2022 Scholarship Program Update!
Unfavorable exchange rate? If you live in a country with an unfavorable exchange rate and want to join us, we're happy to help.
David Zemach-Bersin graduated from the first Feldenkrais training held in the U.S. He is a warm, and encouraging Feldenkrais Teacher and Trainer, widely recognized for his contribution to the Feldenkrais Method and the depth of his experience. David has maintained a private practice since 1977. He is proud to direct Feldenkrais Access, and has been teaching classes and workshops online exclusively, since 2020. He lives in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.