Free Sample Lesson:
Balanced Musculature for Better Posture
Your posture matters. It profoundly impacts your comfort, ease of movement, health, emotions, and experience of life. Although we each have a fantastic skeleton and musculature designed to give us flexible support and hold us upright against the pull of gravity, we frequently develop postural habits that challenge our skeletal structure's effectiveness and cause muscular tension inflammation, and a gradual deterioration of our joints.
This program will stimulate new neural pathways in your brain to support the development of healthy posture, freedom of movement, and a greater sense of well-being. As your posture improves, you may feel that you access new parts of yourself or parts which have been long forgotten. Each lesson will be an opportunity to dissolve the old, self-limiting postural habits that hold you back and replace them with a more effective, less stressful organization; a 'posture' that can safely and comfortably into the future.
"David Zemach-Bersin's series of ten Feldenkrais lessons entitled Posture for Life are brilliantly constructed solutions to the problems of forward-bending posture, perhaps the most wide-spread ailment of our time. Each lesson is expertly constructed to address an issue related to the problem of forward-bending and each lesson is designed to build upon the previous lesson, creating a program that will be useful to every person regardless of their previous experience or postural difficulties. David's openness to questions and brilliant, caring answers provide a context that is rewarding to each and every participant."
- Ten ATM lessons
- Nine Q&A sessions
- Four Posture articles
- Four helpful short exercises
- One presentation on forwardness
- Unlimited access to recordings
- Option to download recordings
ATM® lessons included:
- Opening Your Chest for Upright Posture, Part 1 & 2
- Rounding and Arching for Better Posture
- Realizing Your Length
- Integrating Your Spine for Better Posture
- Freeing Your Head and Neck for Better Posture
- Dynamic Rolling for Ease and Resilience
- Integrating Your Feet for Better Posture
- Optimal Standing for Better Posture
- Balanced Musculature for Better Posture