David Zemach-Bersin has created a beautiful sampler set of materials for Practitioners. It includes two original Awareness Through Movement lessons and six brilliant Functional Integration demonstrations with Ruthy Alon, David Zemach-Bersin, Olena Nitefor, and Dennis Leri.
Want to gift this sampler to a friend? Send us an email at [email protected]
"David's teaching has rejuvenated my understanding and practice of our wonderful method. His influence has caused my teaching of ATM and FI to become more elegant and effective - no small thing for this practitioner of thirty years standing!"
-Alan Fraser (Hawaii '92)
- Six Functional Integration demos
- Two Awareness Through Movement® lessons
- One bonus ATM lesson with Ruthy Alon
- Soothe & Calm program, a series of short stress-reducing lessons
- 50% off coupon for purchase of one of the programs featured in sampler, should they wish to add it to their library
- User's Guide and tips for self-care
- Lifetime access to recordings
- Option to download recordings
FI Demos included:
- 'How the Tongue Can Organize the Neck' with David Zemach-Bersin from the Feldenkrais Method in Action, Vol 2
- 'In Prone and Supine with Elegant Head and Neck Work' with Ruthy Alon from Learning from Moshe Feldenkrais
- 'Clarifying the Primitives' with Dennis Leri from An Introduction to the Primitives
- 'The Full Mobility of the Spine' with Olena Nitefor from The Principle of Oppositional Movement
- 'Rounding to Stand Tall' with David Zemach-Bersin from Harmonizing in FI
- 'Expanding the Quality of Sensation' with David Zemach-Bersin from Harmonizing in FI
ATM lessons included:
'Articulating Your Spine' with David Zemach-Bersin from Liberate Your Spine
'Connecting Your Tongue' with David Zemach-Bersin from Liberate Your Mouth & Jaw
- Bonus Lesson: 'Swimming with Your Feet' taught by Ruthy Alon from Learning from Moshe Feldenkrais
David Zemach-Bersin graduated from the first Feldenkrais training held in the U.S. He directs Feldenkrais Professional Training Programs and teaches in programs around the world. David has maintained a continual private practice since 1977, working with both adults and children. He is recognized for forty-five years of dedication to the Feldenkrais Method and for his contribution to preserving Dr. Feldenkrais’ legacy. David served as President of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America and is the Co-Founder of Feldenkrais Resources, the Feldenkrais Institute of New York, and the Feldenkrais Foundation. David is known as a warm, highly skilled and enthusiastic teacher. He currently directs Feldenkrais Access, and has been teaching classes online for both Feldenkrais Practitioners and the public since 2020. He lives in Bucks County, PA.