A gentle program designed to ease you into comfort.
The ten lessons in this program can help you to develop greater comfort and efficiency in your body by improving your underlying neurological and musculoskeletal organization. They are effective and gentle, suitable for beginners and those recovering from physical setbacks or injuries.
Presented by Feldenkrais® Trainers, Carol Kress and David Zemach-Bersin during a three-day public workshop in New York City in 2018, this set will take you through a series of masterfully curated lessons. Use them individually, or treat yourself to a ‘Feldenkrais Intensive’ by experiencing them in order, within three to five days. As the lessons progress, you will gain a new freedom of movement, reduced dominance of old habitual patterns, an increase in your self-awareness and access to deep layers of emotional and physical insight. Enjoy feeling fresher and lighter as you embark on this journey of somatic learning!
Ten-hour program includes:
- Ten full-length Feldenkrais exercises, plus one bonus lesson
- Four discussions
- Lifetime access to the program
- Option to download videos
- Finding Freedom in Your Pelvis for Easier Movement
- Freeing Your Hip Joints for Comfort
- Mobilizing Your Whole Self for Better Organization
- Twisting to Lengthen
- Expanding Your Chest
- Using Your Dominant Hand to Benefit Your Nervous System
- Moving Your Hands to Change Your Entire Self
- Comfortable Rolling for Health
- Connecting Your Eyes and Shoulders for Overall Improvement
- Small Movements for Big Changes
- Bonus lesson: Free and Easy Movement of Your Neck for Free and Easy Movement of Your Back
- Understanding Unnecessary Effort
- Understanding Unnecessary Effort and Social Adjustment
- Why Slow Movements Change Your Nervous System so Effectively
- Process vs. Product