July 22-August 12, 2021
Thursdays, 12:00-1:15 PM EDT
Join us live or via recording
Try the Free Introductory Class:
Better Breathing Through Exhalation
“Breathing is our most influential and continual muscular action. If you improve your breathing, other aspects of your health and comfort will also improve. In this series, we will use breathing to improve movement, and movement to improve breathing!”
Benefits may include:
- New tools to help you maintain a calm, restorative state
- Improved breathing habits
- Improved cell and immune-system health
- Increased energy
- Lower blood pressure
- Better digestion
- Support for healthy posture and movement
Subtle and soothing to my nervous system, David Zemach Bersin's classes are delivered over zoom in a very personable genteel manner. This opens more doors for opening my awareness of my body's movements and healing requirements. I have been absolutely blown away by how after very few lessons my healing improves.
- Four Awareness Through Movement® lessons, plus the introductory lesson (60-75 min)
- Opportunity to submit questions for David to answer during your four recorded Q&A sessions
- Assistance during the lesson (if needed) from our support team which includes a Feldenkrais practitioner, Feldenkrais Assistant Trainer, and Feldenkrais Trainer
- Recordings will be added permanently to your Feldenkrais access library, 48 hours after each live class
- Lifetime access to recordings via your Feldenkrais Access Library
- Option to download recordings via your Feldenkrais Access Library
- Additional recording showing alternative position options (i.e. chair)
- 25% discount on one Feldenkrais Access on-demand program
- Feldenkrais Guild members save an extra 5% with coupon code BREATHE5
- Feldenkrais trainees and essential workers save an extra 10% with coupon code BREATHE10
Scholarships are available. Find out more.
Live in a country with an unfavorable exchange rate? We're happy to help. Find out more.
David Zemach-Bersin graduated from the first Feldenkrais training held in the U.S. Known as a warm, highly skilled, and enthusiastic teacher, David has maintained a continual private practice since 1977, working with both adults and children. He is recognized for his contribution to the development of the Feldenkrais Method and for sharing it worldwide. He directs Feldenkrais Professional Training Programs in New York City and teaches in programs around the world. David served as President of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America and is the Co-Founder of Feldenkrais Resources, the Feldenkrais Institute of New York, and the Feldenkrais Foundation. He currently directs Feldenkrais Access and has been teaching classes online for both Feldenkrais students and Practitioners, and the public, during the past year. He lives in Bucks County, PA.