To help you through these challenging times, David Zemach-Bersin has recorded 5 free Soothe & Calm audio exercises. Safe and short, these sensory-learning exercises are 15-25 minutes long and will bring your brain and body back to a relaxed, restorative neurological state.
Moving Your Arms
Soft Hands on Your Side
Soft Hands on Your Back
Soft Hands with Your Feet
BEFORE YOU START
To do the exercise, please find a comfortable place to lie down. You can lie on a mat, rug, or blanket on the floor. If you lay on a bed, move the pillows out of the way, so you can rest flat on your back.
To communicate clearly with your brain and nervous system:
- Do each movement slowly
- Use minimal muscular effort
- Make each movement small
- Make each movement easy and comfortable
- Rest for a moment between each movement
- Don’t do any movements that are uncomfortable
- Don’t push, force, stretch or make an effort.
- Turn your attention inward so you can sense and feel yourself.
- When the lesson is over, notice everything that feels different. Your awareness is powerful!
Let's Learn Together
Sign up for our mailing list and we'll send you a coupon for 40% off any one full-price on-demand product!