Easy Breathing • Easy Turning • Easy Reaching • Easy Balance • Easy Sitting • Easy Standing • Easy Getting Up & Down • Easy Walking
We are excited to present a series of Essential Action Tool Kit workshops with David Zemach-Bersin. These short, three-hour workshops will focus on improving the essential elements of our everyday movement. They will give you greater comfort and efficiency in many of the actions you engage in, moment to moment.
We live our lives in movement. Therefore, adding these ‘essential action’ workshops to your self-care tool kit makes sense. The eight workshops in this series will give you effective tools to help you improve your breathing, sitting, standing, walking, balancing, turning, reaching, lifting, and lowering yourself. You will find that improving the details of your movement will bring you ease and freedom in unexpected ways.
Every movement we make comprises hundreds of even smaller movements--muscular adjustments and neurological messages. Reaching for a glass of water and taking a sip, for example, involves balance and aim, maybe turning or bending, and coordination of the muscles of your back, stomach, arm, shoulder, neck, and fingers. When one of these essential elements of movement is constrained, constricted, disorganized, or hindered in some way, your activities are affected.
David brings almost fifty years of clinical experience to his online approach. His lessons are highly accessible, effective, and remarkably suited to home use. David believes that every person’s nervous system is available for learning and improvement. And he is confident that the Feldenkrais Method can help! These programs are accessible to everyone.
Essential Action Tool Kit Subjects & Dates:
- Easy Breathing (now available on-demand)
- Easy Turning (now available on-demand)
- Easy Reaching (now available on-demand)
- Easy Balance (now available on-demand)
- Easy Sitting (now available on-demand)
- October 21: Easy Standing (registration opens September 18)
- November 18: Easy Getting Up & Down (registration opens October 23)
- December 9: Easy Walking (registration opens November 20)
How it works:
It's your choice. You can attend one, a few, or ALL of the workshops. It's up to you.
Each workshops includes:
- Two Awareness Through Movement® lessons (sometimes a third, 'bonus' lesson may be added)
- Introductory talk
- Assistance during the lesson (if needed) from our support team
- Lifetime access to recordings and option to download
- Live classes/ recordings show alternative position options when possible
Three Registration Options:
- Register for one workshop
- Purchase a three-pack. We'll send you three codes that you can use to register for your preferred workshops.
- Purchase the entire program and save 50%!
About the Fifth Workshop!
Sitting is a surprisingly challenging activity. It’s essential to know how to sit with sufficient skeletal support in order to protect the health and comfort of your back, neck, shoulders, spine, and hip joints. Learn two effective Feldenkrais lessons with David Zemach-Bersin to promote healthy sitting.
Three Registration Options
David Zemach-Bersin graduated from the first Feldenkrais training held in the U.S. He is a warm, experienced teacher, recognized for his high level of expertise and forty-five years of dedication to the Feldenkrais Method. David has maintained a private practice since 1977. He currently directs Feldenkrais Access and has been creating programs and teaching classes and workshops online for both Feldenkrais Practitioners and the public since 2020. He lives in Farmington Valley, Connecticut.