Seven Saturday Workshops
12:00 PM-3:00 PM EST/EDT
5:00 PM-8:00 PM GMT/BST
7:00 PM-10:00 PM IST/IDT
Join us live or via recording
We are delighted to announce seven self-care workshops with Feldenkrais Trainer David Zemach-Bersin, which focus on bringing relief to seven key parts of the body.
Each three-hour Saturday workshop will focus on a specific area and include two ‘first-aid’ oriented lessons and a brief discussion. The lessons will be gentle and therapeutic, designed to reduce pain, restore comfort, and put you on the path to recovery.
“The Feldenkrais Method® is all about learning. That said, it’s harder to access our capacity for improvement if we are experiencing physical pain and discomfort. Physical discomfort makes ‘noise’ for our nervous system, creates tension and reduces our ability to create new neural pathways. Sometimes, we just want to get out of pain, and find relief. That’s what these lessons are for.”
David brings over forty years of clinical experience to his online approach. His lessons are highly accessible, effective, and remarkably suited to home use. David believes that every person’s nervous system is available for learning and improvement. And he is confident that the Feldenkrais Method can help!
Each participant will receive the workshop recordings. If you’d like a more interactive experience, we invite you to attend the workshops live, online! A team of Assistant Teachers and tech support staff are on hand during the live events to help answer your questions in real-time.
Join David for the subjects that concern you most by registering for a single workshop, a few, or the entire program.
These workshops are open to everyone.
First Aid Tool Kit Subjects & Dates:
- Hip Relief: Available on-demand
- Shoulder Relief: Available on-demand
- Neck Relief Available on-demand
- August 27: Mouth & Jaw Relief Registration now open!
- September 24: Knee Relief (registration opens August 30)
- October 22: Hand Relief (registration opens September 26)
- November 19: Back Relief (registration opens October 25)
- Bonus Lesson! December 10: Ankle Relief (registration opens November 21)
About the Fourth Workshop!
Many people develop an unconscious habit of holding muscular tension in their mouth and jaw. This can cause pain and stiffness, and contribute to headaches, eye pain, neck pain, teeth grinding, and restricted breathing.
In this three-hour workshop with David Zemach-Bersin, you will learn two ‘first-aid’ oriented, pain-relieving lessons to help you restore, improve, protect, and maintain the health of your mouth and jaw.
How it works:
It's your choice. You can attend one, a few, or ALL of the workshops. It's up to you, and how well prepared you'd like to be for life's inevitable aches and pains.
Each Saturday workshop includes:
- Two Awareness Through Movement® lessons (60-75 min)
- Introductory talk
- Lifetime access to recordings and option to download
- Assistance during the lesson (if needed) from our support team
- Live classes/recordings show alternative position options
- Register for one workshop
- Purchase a three-pack. We'll send you three codes that you can use to register for your referred areas.
- Pre-purchase the entire program and save 45%!
Three Registration Options
David Zemach-Bersin graduated from the first Feldenkrais training held in the U.S. He is a warm, experienced teacher, recognized for his high level of expertise and forty-five years of dedication to the Feldenkrais Method. David has maintained a private practice since 1977. He currently directs Feldenkrais Access, and has been creating programs and teaching classes and workshops online for both Feldenkrais Practitioners and the public since 2020. He lives in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.